Saturday, February 6, 2010
Its been a while. So, Whats up?
Well, let’s see... What else has gone on in our lives since my last post? Not much at all actually. Aimee got a new job working for Wells Fargo that she will start training for soon. Kane is now 17 months old.... Hmmmm, I am digging at the bottom of the barrel to come up with something. Oh yeah, we just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary on Friday. We had so much fun. First off I started the night at our favorite Italian Restaurant "Tomaso's", it is incredible. After that, we went to F1 Race Factory and took a few laps around the track. The first race, I kicked her butt badly, she is still complaining about the pain. However, race number two was a complete different story. I caught up to her after 5 laps but could not over take her. She eventually left me far behind and looking like a chick. No offense to any of you chicks, but I never loose in anything that has an engine and is used to race. It was a sad time for me... After my backside was a lot sorer than hers, we went to Jester'z Comedy Improv. This place is hilarious... I have not laughed that hard in years. I recommend this to anyone looking for a fantastically (is that even a word?) good time. After that it was time to get home 12:00 AM... We had some friends watching Kane for us. Other than that, not much else is exciting in our home. Oh, I might have found me some employment also. Finally, after quitting my job at University of Phoenix back on Friday, November13th. I worked really hard over the summer to gain weight and mass. I did end up going from 163 to 205. I was very happy. Then I had to have ankle surgery again, that left me out of the gym for 4 months and I lost almost all of my hard work. Well now I am working on it again and also becoming a personal trainer at LA Fitness. This is where I may finally have found employment. I am very excited about that. Well, this is where I say adios, until next time. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment