Monday, April 5, 2010
Stress = Headaches!!!
I swear, if i ever get to enlist into the Army, i am going to be such a happy man. I have never thought that the actions of my "yester years" would every really effect my current life too much. Boy, was i wrong. Trying to get myself int the military has been one of the most difficult things that i have done in a long time. Once i feel or think that i am making headway, my recruiter will slam me with more bad news. Over and over again. Is all i want to do is enlist and serve my country, just get me out there. Does everything always have to be so dang hard? I guess it does. Lets see, back in 2004, when i built my first home and obtained a mortgage, it was not as tough as this. Even when i have tried to purchase my dozen or so vehicles, not as hard as this. Even when i got jumped by several hispanics in Washington at 2 am behind a store in the dark, again, not as hard as this. I was very anxious and excited to hear back from my recruiter today, i thought that for sure today would be the day. I was wrong. She tells me that i need to go to her office ASAP!!!!! I asked her if everything was cool and she said not at all. Ugh, i thought, what is it this time? I get my butt over there and find out that Snowflake AZ has some dirt on me from 2005. What the heck, why am i now just learning about this crap? So now I have to drive all the way to Snowflake tomorrow and wait in court all day until i get this stuff taken care of. This better be the last of it. I now understand why my parents always tried to get me to follow the rules. I just hope none of my little homies follow their daddy's footsteps. Oh well, life goes on. Hopefully this will be the last week of anticipation and stress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment