Thursday, August 19, 2010

And we're off!

Well Nolen is really the one who is "off!" while me and Kane chill and wait for this whirlwind to begin!
Sometime in about 16 weeks Nolen will be graduating basic training and we will be making plans to move to wherever new place the Army chooses for us! And then just a few short weeks later we will be a family of four! AHHHH! I am 18 weeks 5 days and doing great! I have been able to feel the baby wiggle since week 16, how crazy is that?
Here shortly I will be headed off to stay with my grandma and help her out. She isn't doing so well and is actually in the hospital with pnuemonia for the second time in just a few short months :( Praying that she nips this in the butt. Having people at her house to help out has definitly been a blessing for her, and I am just lucky enough that I don't have much going on till Nolen graduates and I can go help!
Hmmm, I have some crazy heartburn and gotta get up early so that is all the updating for tonight!

No comments: