Saturday, June 2, 2012

SO CLOSE!!

The time is getting near!!!!!! Our family will finally be whole and we can start getting used to our sense of "normal"!!!! I CAN'T wait.....or maybe I can.....but I don't want to. There are so many things that will change once daddy is home.....including me not being completely in charge anymore.....this could be interesting lol! Not to mention I have had the freedom to come and go as I please while I have had sole control of the car as well. Maybe now I will feel just a tad less stressed not feeling the need to go somewhere, or that if I need milk I can just TEXT Nolen and ask him to get it for me
O_O 
WOW!
You mean I get to TEXT my husband again and have instant contact?! That is just nonsense! :D Hopefully Kane will calm down a little bit once he finally gets his much needed Daddy time in.....instead of asking for Daddy every single time he is sad/hurt/not getting his way etc. Seriously.....EVERY SINGLE TIME (almost) that Kane is upset for ANY reason he turns it into crying for Daddy.....sweet, yet makes me BONKERS most of the time.

No comments: