So today we got his much delayed two month check up.....tomorrow he will be three months! He got four shots and boy did he scream! So far he is doing ok after a short little nap, so I am crossing my fingers this won't be a long day with the munchkin. I hate to see him cry and this was a new level of screaming....yet somehow Nolen and I both got the giggles! Maybe it is just because we knew what was causing the pain. Kane ranks in the 79th percentile for his weight (14.10lbs) and the 85th percentile for his height (25in) Well that is the little Kane update...oh yes and this doctor wants to get the bump on Kane's head caused by the cephalhemotama imaged to make sure nothing else is going on under the skin that we cannot see.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Little Munchkin update
So today we got his much delayed two month check up.....tomorrow he will be three months! He got four shots and boy did he scream! So far he is doing ok after a short little nap, so I am crossing my fingers this won't be a long day with the munchkin. I hate to see him cry and this was a new level of screaming....yet somehow Nolen and I both got the giggles! Maybe it is just because we knew what was causing the pain. Kane ranks in the 79th percentile for his weight (14.10lbs) and the 85th percentile for his height (25in) Well that is the little Kane update...oh yes and this doctor wants to get the bump on Kane's head caused by the cephalhemotama imaged to make sure nothing else is going on under the skin that we cannot see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
he is getting so big and he is so cute. I miss him so much and you guys. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you guys fro Christmas.
He is so darling :) He and Kanyon need to hang out. They're almost the same age!
Post a Comment