What Aimee is thankful for....
This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for. I am so grateful and happy to have such a loving and supportive husband. He has been the greatest blessing in my life. I am so thankful for the health of my son and the joy and laughter he brings to our home. I am especially thankful for the help, love and support of my in-laws...(such a funny title)...I am so glad to have finally met you all. I am thankful for my new found appreciation for my family that, since meeting my husband, my eyes have been re-opened to. I consider myself the luckiest woman on Earth to have such a wonderful family and to have been able to marry into such an amazing family. Once again i have this elaborate idea of what to write and the second I sit down I can not get the thoughts to flow from my head to my fingertips. Simply put I am thankful for the health of my family and the love I have in my life. I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend and enjoyed the turkey!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment