Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got a great one.

In life you come around things that seem to good to be true. There are times that you think man, this is incredible. You think, I am so lucky. You realize that there realy must be a god because this is truly heavenly. Well.... I have found me something that fits all those things. This special something is my wife, Aimee. I truly believe that if every man on earth had a wife like mine there would be no war, just a lot of love and children. I want to take a moment and express the joy that my wife brings to me and how much I love her. A lot of people think that i have changed and that i have lost my way. Why? I have found happiness and love like I have not felt in a long time. Aimee has made and makes me a better, stronger, and happier human being. She is truly god's greatest gift to me. I know that i give her a hard time every now and then, but she puts up with me and shuts me up with a kiss. I could go on and on and on. But for the sake of taking up way to much of you time, i hope you see that I have got a great one.

No comments: