Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What Nolen is Thankful for this year.

Hello everyone. Lets see, what am I thankful for? I wish that I caould just tell you what I am NOT thankful for. It would be a much smaller list and post. But, I think I owe it to my loved ones to say thank you. Of course, first and foremost is Aimee!!!!! I am so thankful to have a wife who I adore and who I know adores me also. I am thankful that I know I can trust her in all that she does every day. She is such a happy and loving person that wants nothing more than everyone around her to be as she is. She is a wonderful mother to her son and she gets such a kick out of every little thing he does. She is so cute. I love you baby. (psst... just learn how to cook) Haha. Sorry but I had to.

The Next thing is the health of my son Kane. He has had minor issues since he was born that have tested his happiness and his need to scream. He has done very wel. I am thankful for the amount of joy he brings into our home. I am thankful for my family. I love you dudes.

I also want to tell my other children Ronie, Kodi, and Kemper how much I miss them. I am thankful for them for showing me how much love is cherished. I never knew how to measure the amount of love that a parent has for their kids until you no longer have the blessing to be around them. I am so Thankful for their sweet spirits and the way they love me. When I lost my mother it crushed me emotionally. I have struggled so hard every day in dealing with it. But, not being able to see my kids as they grow up has been like an atom bomb in my soul. I love them and miss them so much.

I am thankful for my Brother Cory and my Sister Kelli. You guys are the best siblings. You both rock equaly. I love both of you so much more than I can express. The joy and happiness that i get when you are near is so rad. I am also thankful for my Nieces and Nephews. Even though somehow they got in thier mind that Uncle Nolen is Heman and he can not be hurt is not the best feeling physically, but it fills my heart with warmth and happiness. You little boogers are too cute for your own good. I love you all.

And last but not least, My Dad. Hey Paco I love ya!!! My Dad is as cool as ice. I am so thankful for everything that he has done for me in the last 26 years. I dont think I can say it enough, but, Thank you dad. Thank you for always being there for me. Eventhough I am scared to death of you sometimes you are always my rock that I can stand on. Without you I am sure that I would not be here today to type this message. Because of you I have what I have and I am what I am. I know that you dont agree with everything that I do but you are always there to pick me up when I fall. I love you so much father. Thank You.

And to all of you. My Friends, and other family members. Thank You!!!!!!! I love you all.


No comments: