
and now we look like this!
This last year has held so many things it is amazing!
We have had a whirlwind relationship and I love it!
He has helped me and brought out the best in me.
I love him for everything he is
and everything we
will be for the rest of our lives.
Together side by side forever baby!
Happy One Year Anniversary my love and best friend!
♥ your wifey!
This last year has held so many things it is amazing!
We have had a whirlwind relationship and I love it!
He has helped me and brought out the best in me.
I love him for everything he is
and everything we
will be for the rest of our lives.
Together side by side forever baby!
Happy One Year Anniversary my love and best friend!
♥ your wifey!




1 comment:
Well happy late Anniversary. I am sorry I am late. I didn't know when your anniversary was and then I didn't notice this post until now. I am sorry. I hope it was a great day...
Post a Comment