My son is after my heart! I get him all set up and ready to feed him
some solids (today was a new one) I open up the container put some on the spoon,
go in for the kill
and Kane makes the craziest "ewww gross" look on his face!
He does not like peas! haha!
I mean really really really does not like them!
He made his face turn red, would not swallow and made himself gag
trying to not swallow the yucky substance his mother has just put into his mouth.
So no solids today.
some solids (today was a new one) I open up the container put some on the spoon,
go in for the kill
and Kane makes the craziest "ewww gross" look on his face!
He does not like peas! haha!
I mean really really really does not like them!
He made his face turn red, would not swallow and made himself gag
trying to not swallow the yucky substance his mother has just put into his mouth.
So no solids today.



No comments:
Post a Comment