Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PLASTIC SURGERY!?!?!?! O_O

Kane had just gone down for a nap and I had just made it to the couch to rest when the phone rang. I jumped up and ran for it so that Kane would not be disturbed, and what do I hear "Hi this is 'so and so' from Dr. Bryan's office to give you the phone number for the plastic surgeon." My heart starts beating faster and I am beyond confused, so the woman turns and asks another co-worker if she was correct what the phone number was for and she was.

Over three weeks ago Kane got his head imaged and I have yet to hear any news until this strange phone call and all this woman can tell me is some long doctor's term including the phrase "cephalhematoma" which I did understand. The only problem is WHY ON EARTH DO I NEED TO CALL A PLASTIC SURGEON when I have no other knowledge of what is going on in my son's head. Well, I called and could only leave a message and am waiting to hear from the doctor to get my well deserved explanation. I will keep everyone updated once I finally hear back from Dr. Bryan's office.

1 comment:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

wow... all that wait and you still don't get an answer... Hopefully everything is okay. keep me updated