Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My best friend + My son = THE LOVES OF MY LIFE

Every day brings another chance to appreciate, love and enjoy your life and everyone in it. I sit here and am typing yet I hear my son playing and cooing at the t.v. and am so tempted (and also do) to leave and go play with him.

Today is a very good day and it makes me wonder "What makes one day different then another? How is it that some days you can wake up and are ready to take on the world and others you just want to stay under the covers all day?" I have absolutely no answer for any of those questions I just know that I cherish every good day and try my hardest to enjoy the not so good days.

My son has brought so much new meaning to my life. I see and understand so many more aspects of life that I was missing when I was single and not yet a mother to the most wonderful little man ever. My husband has also brought so much more out in me and everyday fights to get me to see every aspect of just enjoying life and not letting the stresses of today's world get to me.

Today I have so many thoughts running through my head....and no Honey they are not super random they are completely connected to anything and everything going on around me.

While I was feeding Kane I was thinking about how awkward, hard, fulfilling and fun it is to nurse. It is amazing to know that you are what settles your hungry and sometimes crying baby. I love to just sit there and watch him while he eats and love when he catches me staring and pulls away and gives me the biggest smile his little face can muster! I love when he falls asleep in my arms and is so comfortable and safe that he hates it when I put him down to sleep.....although sometimes in the middle of the night I wish he would love being laid down more then me holding him :)

No comments: