So the doctor apparently had NO reason to freak me out about needing a plastic surgeon for Kane! He didn't make me feel to confident about what he saw in the images taken of Kane's head but ultimately he made it sound like it is not causing any trouble. The plastic surgeon would purely be for cosmetic issues, I'm not so sure how I would handle putting my little man through something so traumatic before he is even a year old! From the short little conversation Nolen and I had between the two minutes he was home and i was walking out the door for work it sounds as if we will do nothing for now and try and find out how much more difficult it would be if at some point we would decide to get plastic surgery for Kane when he is older.
As for the little man's club foot I finally called and made an app with a Doctor down here but he is booked up until the end of January! Ahhhhh! But at least we found someone here to get the help we need so Kane can live a normal childhood and be able to run and play with all the kids his age and not be hindered in any way.
Nolen is almost done with his first week of training and doing well. They haven't done to much but he sounds confident that he will do well with this new adventure of a job.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment