Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I want some Oreos!

Here is a picture update overload! They are all mixed up and not in any order. Ronie and Kodi helped me pick out the ones they wanted on here.
Coming home from the park one day
Kaners and Mommy at the park this morning
Enjoying some chocolate milk from Sbux in Albertson's

Kemper wanted to help clean too! I caught him putting these on lol.
Kodi was very proud of her "castle"

Kane just playing in the grass at the park

Kemper reverting to baby ways....playing on Kane's play mat

Ronie playing his game from Daddy

The kiddos enjoying some food at Ranch Market in Mesa

Grana telling Kodi how fast she ran and Kane trying to catch the smoke from the BBQ

DO you notice a pattern here? The kids love pushing Kane.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

these are adorable pictures!

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

they are so dang cute. I can't wait only three more weeks