Monday, June 15, 2009

oy Kids galore!

He finally got himself up on the coffee table lol!
I was able to sneak in and get a pic of Kane napping!

This is what happens when Daddy gets a silly idea.

Kemper loves to tell Kane NO and mimic him.

.THe kids at a night time park play date with Daddy

A peek-a-boo pic of Kane on our walk.

Taking a break on our walk to the store.

Kodi feeding Kaners! She did surprisingly well!

Kane after he demolished Ronie's block castle.


3 comments:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

if those are not the cutest funniest pictures ever I don't know what is

Sarah said...

Hello Nolen Paul from a VERY old friend. I ran into Danielle and she gave me your blog, I hope thats okay. What a beautiful family you have and congrats on your marriage; Aimee seems lovely and sweet. Kelli looks GREAT too, man I havent seen her in years! Please tell your pops hi for me. I hope your still kickin ass. Take care, Sarah (Lassuy)
www.sadiesshel.blogspot.com

Cory Seymore said...

cute pics hope everything is going great! We are excited to get to spend the weekend with you guys!