So today I actually got a chance to spend some on ME! I (thanks to my parents) am normally very frugal minded and rarely want to spend any amount of money on things. But today I took the opportunity to buy me some new stuff :) Daddy got a ride to work and Kane and I got to go around town and hang out. We shared a chocolate chip cookie and a strawberry banana smoothie to start off the day and then to the stores we went! (plus almost everything was on sale or clearance so yay!) I got two new shirts and a new skirt for church (still need a shirt to go with it though) Plus some hair and nail stuff.
Anyways that is the jest of our AMAZING yet HOT day together.



1 comment:
oh looks like you guys had a wonderful day together... remember to not mention how HOT it is.. really does not make me want to come.. jk love ya
Post a Comment