Friday, July 10, 2009

They are off...

One last shot of all 4 till Christmas!
This was today shortly before their mom got here.

Me and beautiful Kodi Kay


Kemper and Kane playing by the carseat! Yes Kane was yelling at me haha.

The boys lounging on the bed last night.

Eating some homemade frosting I made for their cake last night.


Staci and the new hubs Rodney and his two kids came and picked up the kids today. It is already too quiet in this apartment!

Wow, how I have changed from that first week of going nuts to still going slightly nuts but learning how to handle it.

Those kids are amazing and I am glad that we get to spend time with them. I am also hopeful that the civil relationship Staci and I share continues. Obviously I don't know everything she says and thinks, but at least she is able to put on a face that makes me feel ok that I get to watch over her kids when they are with their Daddy and I.

Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us and I never would have seen mine working out how it has. I cherish it even if some days I think the world hates me. He definitly laughs when he hears one of his children say that they have a "plan" for their lives. Which we can control parts but never the whole picture. We are so blessed and so fortunate. Now all we need to do is remember that EVERYDAY!

We love you kiddos and are so happy that you could come and fill our home with your laughter this summer!

1 comment:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

Oh man I am so sad to see those kids go. but they will be here for Christmas this year!!!! can't wait for them to come back.. You are such an amazing person and I love you guys so much...