Last thursday, September 3rd, was Kaners 1st birthday! We just hung out all day and packed for out trip to California while Daddy was at work. I baked him a cake and he got to make a good 'ol mess with it once Daddy got home from work. We left Friday morning and made the 7 hour trek to see my parents. We stayed there Friday night and on Saturday my friend took family pictures for us. Thanks Beth!
After pictures Beth, my mom, and I....ok mostly Beth...made a big cake and another lil one for Kane. Once I get pictures I will post the cute polka dot cake Beth made.
Sunday we woke up, packed up and headed on over to Bakersfield to see my grandma and more family. It was so nice to finally make a trip to see everyone, it was much needed.
Kane had a blast terrorizing the animals at my parent's house and my grandma's. He would grab at their fur and then start laughing and crawling away, then coming back and attacking again. He was laughing so much, he seriously thought it was the greatest/funniest thing ever! It was cute too.



2 comments:
BAkersfield! you were 3 hours from us!!!
Im so glad I got to visit with you for a while, Aimee Sue. Miss you!
Post a Comment