Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Crazy week!

Last week was actually a bit crazy! Normally my weeks are so laid back and fly past before I notice it! This last week went kinda like this-
Monday- Cleaned like crazy cause I thought Kelli would be here any minute
Went to lunch with some Moms from church
Tuesday- Cleaned some more
Tried to do some homework
Aunt Kelli got here (didn't get any homework done)
Wednesday- Aunt Kelli headed to Show Low
Finally got some homework done
My friend Alana came over that night so we could wake up early and I could drop her off at the
airport.
Thursday- Wake up WAYYY too early to take Alana to the airport and her flight is changed to the 21st!
Thats ok, we ended up hanging out all day and going to lunch
Friday- Wake up WAYYYY too early again and finally get Alana on her flight to go on her vacation.
Finished all my homework before the weekend started (this was possibly a first)
Saturday- Clean and hang out with Kaners and the hubs
Notice Kane's 3rd tooth!
Take a drive and get some ice cream
As soon as we walk through the door we get a call from my Dad...they missed their connecting flight in Phoenix...they were coming from Washington. So I put Kane down and Nolen went and picked up Grandpa, Uncle Simon, and Gabby.
Sunday- Woke up super early and took them to the airport... :( But we get to go to Cali and visit soon!

No comments: