Yup yesterday Kane turned 11 months old! Yikes! I want it to slow down yet am super excited to see him grow! He isn't really close to walking but he is finally pulling himself up on EVERYTHING! Which include me while I am cooking, cleaning, getting ready or sitting on the computer. He's little personality is coming through more and more everyday! He loves to say Dada over and over and when I try to get him to say Momma he just looks at me and smiles HUGE then starts saying Dada all over again lol. His favorite little toy is this stuffed animal Aunt Sarah brought for him when she came for his birth. It is a little bugged eyed animal that makes a silly sqeaking noise when you squeeze it (he is holding it in on of the pics) He absolutly gets the biggest kick out of it and you can almost always stop his crying by making it sqeak. He still is a momma's boy and buries his face in my chest/shoulder whenever someone tries to say hi. It is cute to me but annoying to Daddy and Papa! Plus he just likes girls better anyways :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is growing up so fast. I am so excited to be living in AZ again soon then I can see him grow more... It is hard being away... but can't wait to see you guys again. love ya
Post a Comment