Coeur D' Alene has been the most beautiful place i have ever had the chance to live and visit. I am going to miss all the Ginormous, crystal clear, and mountainous lakes. The dozens and dozens of rivers. And most of all the Moose. I have had the pleasure to see and sneak up on many moose. They are so beautiful. This place rocks. The only thing is that it is too dang cold for this kid with no natural insulation:) Here are some of my favorite N. Idaho pictures.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Bye Bye Coeur D' Alene.
Coeur D' Alene has been the most beautiful place i have ever had the chance to live and visit. I am going to miss all the Ginormous, crystal clear, and mountainous lakes. The dozens and dozens of rivers. And most of all the Moose. I have had the pleasure to see and sneak up on many moose. They are so beautiful. This place rocks. The only thing is that it is too dang cold for this kid with no natural insulation:) Here are some of my favorite N. Idaho pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So where are you going? Is that what the post about Gilbert was? You better let us know so we can come see you.
I can't wait for you guys to leave there and get closer to me... well you will be at my house first so hurry it up. I am impatient. see ya soon love ya
Hey Nolen. Its so cool to be able to hook up with you in the blog world. i can't believe you have 4 children! your kids are adorable. One of your boys, your oldest looks just like you its crazy! your sister from another mother. :)
Post a Comment