Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am blessed to belong to such a great family.

I would like to say first off " Thank you & I love you " to my little sister Kelli. Nobody was twisting your arm to say those nice things about me, but yet you still did. Thank you. Kelli kinda prompted me to write this. Although i will not be as in depth like she was. As i look back at my life and ponder on all the crazy and ridiculously dangerous and shameful things that i have done in my life, i cant help to notice that my family was always there waiting with open arms. That meant and meens a lot to me. I am truly blessed to be a part of a family like mine. I also want to say to those of you that i might have hurt or disappointed, I am truly sorry. I truly am. I cant help to wonder what life would be like if my wonderful mother was still around? Where would i be? What would i be doing? Yes, I was a mama's boy and I am dang proud of it. Especially because my mother was the woman she was.

I want to reach out to all of my immediate family and also to all my relatives and close friends and give you all a big hug and let you all know that there is a huge place in my heart for all of you. I love you all. Thank you all so much. Once again, I am blessed to belong to such a great family.




3 comments:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

I love you Nolen. I just wanted you to know that. You are such a great brother. thank you for being a part of this family. we would not be the same without you. I love you

Traci said...

Nolan, you know that everyone loves you. You are a very special person. Everyone makes mistakes and does some goofy things in life. That is why Heavenly Father gave us a family because he knew they would never leave us or let us down. What would we do without family, really. Love ya, Traci

lindseyj said...

You're the best. We have had some really great times. We've also gotten into a lot of trouble! I guess I've finally grown up. Atleast a little ;) Love you.