Thursday, April 2, 2009

♥ 7 months already!!!!!!!

Well Kaner's had his "six" month check up yesterday and the poor tyke got poked twice :( It would have been three but the Hep B was mixed with two of the other vaccines so we have to go back in when they order the third one without the Hep B mixed in. Kane is now to the point that strangers are strangers and wants Mommy all the time, so I had to hold him my lap for the Doc to check him out.

We leave early in the morning to go see my sis-in-law and we are super stoked about it! Well for the most part Kelli is stealing Kane and Nolen and I are going to Conference....Um I can't remember what it is called exactly but I think you get the gest.

We will for sure have pics when we get home! Hope everyone has a great weekend and survived April Fool's day!!!

1 comment:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

wish you guys were still here. I had so much fun with you guys. Thank you for everything. It was so much fun. Your little Kane was so good and I will steal him anytime I can... Love ya guys.