So I believe it is time to update. I haven't much felt like blogging lately even though I have plenty to blog about! Nolen is in the last week of his first session of classes and next week is mine. Kane is growing as usual and starting to scream when he plays :D We got to attend General Conference,as per the hubby's last post, and got to visit with the sis-in-law (Love you!) I think I owe her a pic she took of her crazy nephew at dinner :)
Oh yes we had to re-enact this fiasco! Kane decided that there was a plate in front of him and it was just for him.....but just a little too solid and spicy!
Aunt Kelli was lucky enough to catch it with our camera....this one is of him goin in for it, I guess he didn't remember how spicy the first bite was.
While we were rearranging the table to make room for all our food Kane managed to make a go for Aunt Kelli's wings and by the time all three of us turned around he had a wing perfectly grasped in his hand and was successfully sucking on it! After we took it away we were all laughing so hard and half the restaurant was looking trying to figure out what was so darn funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment