Saturday, April 25, 2009

Aimee's Baptismal Day.















Today is an amazing day for Aimee and our family. I want to start off by saying how much I love and appreciate my wife. AImee is an amazingly wonderful and beautiful daughter of our Heavenly Father. Aimee has made some changes in her life and she understands and recognizes the love, joy, and comfort that the sweet spirit brings to her life. These last 5-6 weeks have been some of the most amazing and memrable times in our lives. As we sit here and count downthe clock to 1pm today, we can not help but to feel overwhelmed with the love of our savior. We know that this is the right thing to do and that we have the fullness of the restored gospel in our lives today. I just wanted to share with you all how proud I am of my wife and the choices she has made. I love you baby. Muah!!!!!!!!










5 comments:

lindseyj said...

Congratulations Aimee! Wish we could be there...

Julie said...

Thanks for posting pictures...wish I could have been there. Congratulations!

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

Congratulations!

Traci said...

Oh Im so sad I did not see the invite earlier. I would have totally been there. Im so excited for you. What a huge step this is and we cant be happier for you. Congratulations.

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

congrats again Aimee... It was such an amazing baptism. I am so glad I was able to make it..