I took Kaners to the pool today for the first time!
He didn't really like it, except the ripples he kept trying to catch :)
I bought him a little floaty ring
last week and it put him too far into the
water for his liking so he tried to
climb out and started shaking
(he may have been a little cold though)
Then I decided to pick him up and
walk in with him, but the second
the water hit his belly
he tried climbing up my side!
Needless to say we were only at the pool for maybe five minutes.
Then today I discovered that Kane can push
himself up to sit!!!!!
YAY!!!!
I have only seen him try to do it on our bed but
he kept sinking so he never quite made it up all the way.
Buuuuut....I did see him sitting on his little toosh
THREE
times after I know for certain he was playing on his belly.
I know these things are all more
exciting for me but they
are still blog worthy!
NIGHT!



1 comment:
Awww, yeah, definately blog worthy. He sat up on his tushy all by himself! Its amazing how quickly they learn and grow...
Post a Comment