Monday, May 11, 2009
Kiddos times 4!
In ONE week Nolen (my awesome hubby) will be on his way to pick up his kids! We get them for two whole months! I am oh so excited for my hubs that he gets to FINALLY spend some time with his kiddos that he has missed so so so so so so so so much! (I don't think I can put enough "so"s there to equal how much he has missed them) Then the other day I found myself in ME mode and went "OH NO I AM GOING TO BE CARE GIVER TO FOUR KIDS FOR TWO MONTHS!!!! AND ALL BY MYSELF WHILE THE HUBBY IS AT WORK!!!" I had the chance to meet these sweet angels only once, so far, during Nolen's and my relationship and they were awesome so I don't think I have anything to worry about....well I do, but they are good kids so it won't be as bad as it could be. I am so excited to get the chance to form a bond with these little guys and to let them know that their Daddy and Aimee love them so much. It will be challenging at times and I will probably be on my knees, praying to our Heavenly Father for the patience and sanity to deal with all the little feet running around my apartment, but it will be worth it and I know we will share many tears when they have to go back home to their Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so excited for these little guys to get here. If I have anything to do with it you may be able to have some help. I may come steal them all away. man I wish I was in AZ for two whole months to be able to spend every second with the kids. wow I have missed them so much. I know you will do great with them. they are great kids.... so nothing to worry about. can't wait till they get here..
Post a Comment