Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wow it has been forever!

Hi!
♥ ♥ ♥

First Kane broke my camera so I haven't been motivated to share all his cute new things he is doing!

He started walking about a month ago and LOVES it! He wants to walk whenever we go out, but lets face it he just isn't fast enough yet :D

His first word was "this." Whenever he would hand you something he would say "this" and it took us a little bit to realize what he was saying. And now he is saying "down," only the first time I heard it was during church while he was wiggling and pointing to get off my lap! hahaha! Ahhh he is growing up way too fast but I am enjoying it all. If you can get his attention he will bring you things that you ask him to get. It takes a little coaxing but once he sees what you are pointing at he goes right for it and hands it over.



We were supposed to be moving to California for a job opportunity but that fell through. I had almost the entire apartment packed up and with the help of my wonderful hubby we got it all unpacked and rearranged and did some deep cleaning.



I am in my sixth week of this block of classes and after this I only have two blocks left before I am done with my A.A.!!! Woo-hoo! It is a small feat, but a long time coming!



I will try and think of everything else I need to update on and fill in the blanks sometime this week!

1 comment:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

'BOUT TIME! LOL, just kidding. I love reading up on whats going on with you. Take care bestie!