sO, me and the Hubs were up late having a very in depth, wonderful
conversation and just as we were about to go to bed Kaners woke up to eat. I walk down our midget hall, turn on the bathroom light, walk in and pick up little man, walk over to the glider that he LOVES and EEEEEEK! Step on a cockroach! Kane's room is anything but messy and yet this is the room that I have witnessed three of those nasty things! I think I might need to ask the management about this cause I can't stand them.....yes, I know they are almost inevitable down here.
conversation and just as we were about to go to bed Kaners woke up to eat. I walk down our midget hall, turn on the bathroom light, walk in and pick up little man, walk over to the glider that he LOVES and EEEEEEK! Step on a cockroach! Kane's room is anything but messy and yet this is the room that I have witnessed three of those nasty things! I think I might need to ask the management about this cause I can't stand them.....yes, I know they are almost inevitable down here.



1 comment:
Do you remember when I lived on Sunset? How we had those disgusting things everywhere? Well, we called an exterminator and they had this putty that goes under cupboards and shelve and what not...it makes them disappear. No joke...its pretty much amazing. Lol. I dont know if it will help, but I hope that this friendly advice is helpful to you.
Post a Comment