Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HeLp!!!

I may be quitting Starbucks....
-have worked there for almost four years
-promoted to a shift supervisor over two years ago
-LoVe my job: I'm a people person....sometimes hehe

I may finally get to be a SAHM...
-LoVe LoVe taking care of my little man
-excited to work on being a SUPER wife/mom
-more time to spend with Lover Boy and my chunky monkey

In the end it is ultimatly what I feel is right but I want others opinion besides the hubs and mine for the heck of it. If I quit we will be a little tighter on cash but we can do it. Being gone at work has been tough on our marriage so quitting would help there too. I do like working but if my HOME is going to suffer I would give it up in a flash....as long as it is feesable (is that a word?!? lol) Well feel free to tell me what is on your mind about this.

2 comments:

Traci said...

There is no better job than staying home and being with your little one. I promise it will totally pay off. What is more important right now anyways? Money or your family. Ive been there before so I know how you feel. Plus if you think about it youll be saving money on a baby sitter anyways. It will all work out and at the end of the day you will be so happy. Love you guys.

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

I dont know what it is like to be a mother, or a stay at home wife, however...I think that this is going to be a very tough decision for you guys to make. On one hand your going to be home more, and may get more time with Nolan and Kane, on the other hand, you may be depressed from not working and having that association with the outside like your used to. I know how you are...you are a people person and very outgoing...its not like you would be stuck in the house all day long, but you might feel like you are. I know that you want more time with Nolan, but honestly, how many hours do you work a week? You work evenings and he works days, so your not paying for a babysitter either way, right? It is more income so you guys can take care of yourselves without stressing too bad. There seem to be more pros than cons in my opinion, but I know that whatever decision you make will be the right one. Your a smart girl Aimee Sue...you know what is right for your family and what might not work out. Keep in mind, that if you quit and find that it wasnt the right move, you can always try to get your job back...things are never truely broken, you can always repair it. Keep that in mind for your marriage too. ;) I love you girlie.