Friday, March 13, 2009

Today is good :)

Today I had a vehicle! Yay! So me and Kaners went to the DMV or, as Arizona calls it, the MVD to finally get Mommy an Arizona drivers license and get the car registered. It wasn't that simple though....I forgot my marriage license and I needed proof of the lein on the car, such silly things but in some situations it probably helps. I got a little cranky when I realized that because I had to leave and come back there was about three times the amount of people waiting, but by the time I left I was smiling and felt like I accomplished something. We went to my old Starbucks to say hi and get some java java (Lisa you know what I mean :D ) and now once Kane takes his nap and stops being cranky we will head back out to get him a new car seat. He really doesn't want to fall asleep though :P

Things about Kaners today:
He kept trying to nurse through my shirt in public (hahaha)
He got the biggest kick out of the mother sitting behind us and got slightly frightened by the faces the man next to us was making at the MVD.
He was so hungry when we got home he tried to suck on my face!
When I laid him down he grabbed my shirt and hair so I wouldn't put him down and was just smiling.

1 comment:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

It does sound like you had a good day. Good for you Aimee, you deserve it. Kane is too damn cute...words cant describe. LOL, yes, I know what you mean...."JAVA JAVA JAVA" hehehehe. I miss those days, I have cut coffee out completely. Gets too expensive and we are watching were our money goes. :( So, no java for me. Anyways, Im glad your having a good day. Keep smiling that beautiful smile of yours.