Tuesday, March 17, 2009

.....Tuesday.....

Kane is slowly waking up earlier and earlier!!! He used to sleep till almost nine and now he barely makes it past 7:30! So his nap is an hour earlier cause man does he turn into Mr. Grumpy Pants!



Anyways, I decided to just watch him this morning and not run to sit him up or pick him up and see what he would do. Once he realized I wasn't going anywhere he stopped fussing and shoving his face into the floor and started semi-scooting around and trying to get to things :D It is so hard for me to NOT take off his braces :( I wish so badly my little man could scoot and play like the rest but this way he will be able to run like the rest later, he will just have some catching up to do.

1 comment:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

I think its wonderful that you are trying to let him learn on his own. I can imagine that it is hard not to help him, or pick him up when he gets fussy, but he is a determined little man. Im sure you will be suprised when he gets older and those braces come off. He will probably run better and faster than anyone in his class. He will end up being super athletic and go to the olympics to represent USA. LOL, you never know hon.